We had just mailed off our father's day present to Grandpa Newman and were on our way to play at Grandma's house. On the way I asked Hailey and Caden if they knew Grandpa Newman's first name... After a pause Hailey said "It's Grandpa". I explained that his first name is Keith and that Grandpa Barlow's first name is Keith as well. She piped up and said "it's Cades name too". After a minute of silence Hailey started asking why Cadens nickname was Keith and hers was Bug. I explained that his nickname is actually Cade and hers is Bug. She again paused and then said in a very upset voice " Well I just don't like it when you call me bug because it just makes me feel buggish."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the cutest thing i have ever heard!! i love your page, its so adorable!
Hilarious! And just for the record...my thoughts and prayers are with all you kids this month...actually August...and Joshua too. I said a little prayer for you all as I know it can be tough without your mom around and anniversary dates and lost birthdays can make you sad. Hope you have fond memories. :) I got out some genealogy she and I worked on a got a family ready to submit in her honor. It will be fun to do the work.
Post a Comment